Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Coiled Cocktails

Disclaimer: Drunkards...this blog is in no way about happy hour specials...proceed with no such expectations.

I have these entirely amazing handmade cocktail rings that people are always asking me about and I think it's due time that I afford you all the opportunity to grab one... or three for yourselves. TRUST and believe that one of these rings would make any true jewelry enthusiast love you forever. Great statement piece! My brazen pursuit of things unique and quirky led me to Ms. Brenda, the designer behind http://www.gemzandjewlz.com/! Her rings are all handmade and are definite conversation pieces that can easily double as weapons considering the girth of the more daring pieces. Do yourself the service of taking a look at her site and buying a few pieces. Let her know that Michela sent you! Yes, I am trying to get that referral discount because I am long overdue for a new bauble!







1 comment:

Alisha Endre said...

FABULOUS!


...but maybe I'm partial! :)